Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fun

Last night was fun, my dad showed up at work for the last few minutes- so that was fun to get to see him at work and show him 'my job'...

Then we went back to my place and unloaded his truck. Last January (i think) Jamos and I went a little crazy and ordered 3 large (huge) floor cleaning instruments at the big sale when Whirlpool sold Hoover...anyways, I have a steam vac, a normal vac and a hard floor cleaner. We shall have clean floors at our house:) So, those are now located in the living room! Eeck! We had dinner at Applebee's which was delicious- they have really gotten a lot better even since I was in college... it was fun, we had great convo- I can always learn from my dad! Then, we walked around a little bit to work out food down to digest and then, we came back to my house and watched our wedding video- that was fun, and I always cry when I hear my dad's wedding speech again! Geesh. I am a softy.

Anyways, slept good- my husband is doing great at his "house" in the whirlpool program. I am proud of him for standing firm to his standards of living and being such a great husband! :) Thanks Jamos! I love you!

Tonight I am scrapbooking with a friend...la la la....that is about all! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey
Love your pic.

......ummm....

look at my blog keep updating and checking mine out because i'll be on it all the time now a days Read what i wroght .......................