Friday, November 09, 2007

20/20...aka perfect vision :)

Last night, I had an eye appointment at SAMS club optical, with the dr. that comes in on specific days. You can't beat the $43 it cost to go- especially because the doctor comes in...and he has been a doctor for 31 years! Anyways, even after listing off my 'issues' with my eyes, I got all the tests completed and...he said "well, you have pretty much perfect eyes" So, there we go. Now I know! :) I have perfect vision and I am not going blind :) Not that I thought I was going blind, but what if what I thought I was seeing wasnt really what I was supposed to be seeing and my whole life before going to the eye doctor I had the wrong idea of what it was :) Complicated eh?!

Well, anywhoot- I did that, and I got to eat pizza at SAMS and I LOVE their pizza!!! Geesh. It was delicious. Wondefully delicious...

Hmm...this morning was quite funny as I was driving to work- I look over and I see this HUGE dog in this front yard....totally just lifting one leg and peeing. For some reason, I found that to be pretty funny. Its just chilling- not peeing on a tree or a bush, just in the middle of the yard standing on 3 legs- with one out to the side- peeing. I laughed.

I watched a movie called "The Land of Women" and it was actually pretty good. I would give it a B+...maybe even an A but, for some reason, I really enjoyed it. I laughed, and it made me think. It has Meg Ryan in it... rent it today! :) For sure a drama, not a comedy, although, I did laugh quite a bit.

This weekend shall be filled w/ cleaning and organizing my apartment... the joys... the joys....

No comments: