Friday, November 30, 2007

time is flyin

it is already friday! this week my dad came for a visit- we had a nice time together- it was pretty spur of the moment- he was bringing me my old bed from his house- and that way I could get rid of the bed that I currently had in the guest room- anyways, as a child of divorce, I have had to deal with those issues, and ever since my wedding, there has been a healing process that my dad and I have been going thru. It is really hard to explain, but tears are being shed- and for me, I love it! I love actually seeing how much my dad loves me- from his heart- from the tears that well up in his eyes. He was talking about the memories of the bed he delivered- how he used to tuck me in- and read me stories. It is true, there are a lot of really great memories that we have had together and I guess lately it has been the time to remember those and be grateful- and I love it! I can't even begin to express how healing it can be. We went out for pizza and watched a movie- it was fun!

Okay, anyways, my husband has been VERY busy training- this week has been crazy- apparently, they have had to give big presentations like EVERY day... so, we haven't really had the chance to connect and talk about things... Continue to pray for us- for our lives in the midst of great change...

Alrighty...it is almost december, time for CHRISTMAS shopping and all those wonderful events that christmas brings! :)


No comments: