What a nice week off of work, getting to travel to FL and see my family as well as seeing my family in michigan- and of course, my husband. I notice when I start to get totally grumpy all the time, it is because I go thru husband withdrawl- this should happen to NO wife ever- but, it happens to me in the first almost 3 months of marriage! :) That is what you get living away from your husband. I should write a book :) Anyways, we had a great thanksgiving with my dad and family and his family as well. We did a little shopping on Friday after thanksgiving- spent some time with his 2 best friends...it was fun. But, really the best part of it all was just hanging out with my husband- and actually having more than 2 days to everything we need to do!
Anyways, now I am back to the daily grind of work and living alone! I hate it!
1 comment:
You are an amazing woman, though, I would barely survive a day or 2 without my husband! :)
Post a Comment