Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Life, put your heart in it!

Today, if you read my blog and are close by my office, I am having a FREE sale in my office. Basically, it is a lot of lotions and potions from my closet to yours! :) If there are no takers, things will end up in the landfills, and that is just SAD.
So, stop over! :)

Last night, obviously, I had the time of my life cleaning out my closets and organizing my bathroom closet. It feels nice to do such a task...realizing that I have WAY too much stuff for my own good- and I never need to purchase a lotion, shower gel, etc., for a LONG TIME. It is nice to know I can save money in our budget!!!!

Anyways, I am also reading a great book called, Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey- I think I mentioned this before, but basically, it is how to get your life on track with a budget and living debt free. Jamos and I don't have any debt, but he does have school loans, which means, Emily has school loans! We want to just get those paid off as soon as we can....and I am learning how to do such a thing! :) But, it does make me anxious! That is for sure!

But, we are blessed for sure, and once we live together, I am sure trying to figure out a budget will be a lot easier when we actually live together! Geesh!

Well, it was snowing-ish this morning, not sticking, but totally cold out and windy and gross. I did NOT like that. Can't we move south?! :) PLEASE?!!

On that note, I better go- but thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY i will take some bring it when u came down !!!!! lol NO BUT REALLY I WILL !