Wow, Right now I am very impressed, I am waiting for my flight out of tampa and they actually have interent access- which is much different from last week - when I was stranded in the middle of no where and had to pretty much pay an arm and a leg for internet access...
I had a really nice time in Florida- seeing my family and of course, spending time with my mom. It is always sad to leave...but these past few months, I have been blessed since we have been able to see my mom pretty much each month since June! :)
Anyways, I have nothing new and exciting to write, I am thankful it looks like I will get in before the snow falls in SW michigan...that is a good thing!
Oh, this past week when I was gone, Spring Arbor had a craft show- and although I wasnt there, I wanted to see if I could sell some of my beaded items that I have made in the past. And, I talked with my friend Jennie, who sold them for me, and she said we sold pretty much EVERYTHING!!! So, that was pretty cool! I was really happy to hear that.
I would continue to ask for prayer for Jamos as he continues in this training program- there is a lot to get done and not very much time! Pray for us as we continue to be married yet apart! It is really hard to not see your husband, especially when you have only been married 2 months...quite frankly, it stinks. I didnt think it would, since most of our relationship we have had to deal with being apart, costa rica, after graduation, etc., but now it is different, we want to live our lives together and that is what makes the difference! :)
Tomorrow (thanksgiving day) he told me he is thinking about waiting in line at best buy for the GPS system he really wants! I would much rather him be with me than standing in the freezing cold for something,...but I have to say...that is FOR SURE something I would do if I really wanted something! So, I give him credit for standing by his 'wants' :) and he will need the GPS system when he gets done in the training program- because it will involve quite a bit of everyday travel.
Today before I left, my granny came over- like she usually does before I leave for Michigan, which has happened all of my life- since I was 4, but, anyways, now that she is older, when I see her, it does make me wonder if that will be the last time I will see her- and that is really sad. She came over and she really wanted to pray with me, I am always up for prayer! :) So, that was a nice memory. oh, and last night, we had a salmon dinner at her house- that was interesting, but it was fun to be with her and my mom.
All of that to say...when the heck is my plane gonna start boarding?! I am bringing my GUITAR back- not because I want to play it- but because my dad wants it! :) So, if that is what I can do for my dad, hey, I will do it!
I can't wait until I can hug my husband tonight at the airport and spend some time with him! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment