Wow. I was out and about today after church- and MAN, I was sweating and looked at my car temp reading- and it was 96. who knows how much MORE or less it was actually- but I doubt very highly that it could be anything less than the 96. it was HOT.
Had a great time at church this AM- in our sunday school class- we are getting teaching from a great financial guy- who has a lot of interesting information in regards to finances and the biblical perspective on them. It was quite interesting- kinda boring, but mostly interesting and I can't wait to learn more about money managment.
Jamos got his PS 3 and has been playing it a lot this weekend. I went to IKEA with my friend Amy after church- I am looking for a CORNER HUTCH- I want to display my china...and well, of course, they did NOT have a corner hutch- so I am sad.
I have lots to do- it is super hot out- but, I need to sand some shelves I got at IKEA- so I can stain it and hopefully display some china on there...
No comments:
Post a Comment