Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oxy-CLEAN!!!!

Below: "looking foward" a statue in downtown houston- very cool and very large.
Me in Michigan, with a blue gill I caught.
Okay, BELOW: this is my CLEAN car mat after I cleaned it with OXY-CLEAN!!!! I tried to do a before and an after, but, no such luck while uploading the photos. The below picture is the "before" and you can see, nearly 10 years of stuck on dirt, grease and grime- I tell you- they look like NEW!! All four mats and SOOOO clean. it is amazing.





And, the reason I am posting my husbands car mats on my blog is because I am in love with Oxy Clean. I cannot help it. This product is GREAT!!! I can't believe what it got out on the car mats, and my laundry looks AWESOME too- like, all those set in stains...MAN. They have COME OUT!!!! So, take my advice, go to SAMS and get the huge tub of OXY-CLEAN and you can use it in your laundry, to clean your deck, carpet, etc., it is awesome!!!! :)
I had a nice day today. Worked all day, and then, had to go BACK to IKEA (I did a little shopping on Sunday at IKEA) and return most of what I bought because my 'plan' isnt going to work out- I have really been wanting a corner hutch so I can display my beautiful china that I got for my wedding. Currently, it is still in the box it came in- stored in the closet- and that takes up a LOT of space that we could be storing boxes, etc., So, my plan was to find a corner cabinet with glass and doors at IKEA- but I had NO luck. I am totally bummed out. So, I thought I would get some shelves instead- strip them and then, stain them to match the coffee table. Well, my logical brained husband scratched that idea for me- after explaining that we probably shouldnt put our $150 per place setting china on a small shelf hanging on the wall. Plus, here at the apartment we dont have a TON of wall space- where a shelf would look good. So instead of saving all of my finds from IKEA- I took them back- which was probably VERY SMART! :) I also bought what I thought was a shadow FRAME- but it turned out to just be a PICTURE frame- and the random picture was the one you were to keep. I basically pulled all the staples from the back of the frame before realizing that this was not gonna work. I wanted to put some shells in the shadow box and hang it above the flat screen TV. Again, not gonna work! :) So, after IKEA, I made my way to the mall, to hallmark for some fathers day cards.... And, back home in time to make spaghetti for dinner with bread sticks. It was good!
While I was gone up north, jamos cleaned and organized the entire house, including my desk area. Well, now that I have been back and actually working again, my area does get a little MESSY. He has been on my case all day about how I have 'trashed' the house that he cleaned. I am like FINALLY you understand how a woman feels after cleaning all day for you men. So, I spent some time tonight cleaning up and that really does make such the difference- just a little pick up here and there before hunkering down for the night- makes you feel pretty darn good!
OH! I almost forgot, I had my first YOGA experience! A lady is teaching Yoga at our apartment complex. I went and thought I did a great job. I am SO NOT flexible at ALL. You should see these other ladies, touch their TOES. I can hardly reach my KNEES. Who are we kidding. Yoga is very relaxing, but also works your body. I enjoyed it and will be going back on Thursday! :) I get some ME time and it is FREE- so I better take full advantage! :)
Well, I better get back to writing fathers day cards, and bills for insurance. I am so sick of BILLS.
Has anyone drank Aloe Juice? I bought some and am just wondering if anyone else finds it ...interesting:)



No comments: