
After a wonderful week in Michigan, I am back in Texas. I flew home Thursday/night- had good flights- delayed out of detroit- due to the plane coming from Chicago- and weather issues. But, I made it home safe and sound! I have been sick since Sunday- and so the sinus pressure was AWFUL on the plane, mostly when we were coming into Houston, I thought my eye was going to FALL out!!!
It was really hard to say goodbye to my friends from work. We stopped for gas in Coloma- and that is where my dad came to meet us and pick me up. He even got all teary eyed- which was sweet. It was hard. And, I am still dealing with issues of living down in Houston, when I would rather be in Michigan.
I suppose in life, that is what you do- make sacrifices for your mate- which when I look at it like that it makes me sense, but most of the time I want to be selfish.
I will post pictures now, since most people dont want to listen to me ramble on and on! My husband is setting up his new PLAY STATION 3 .... He saved his birthday money and money from christmas to purchase this, and, well, we can watch blue ray movies, etc., so, I suppose it is worth it!! :) Later today I am sure we will be going to purchase a new GAME and a few other accesories for it...I am hoping he will stay up late playing video games and I can go to bed earlier than I have been lately- isnt that awful??
No comments:
Post a Comment