Thursday, June 23, 2005

amazing friends

I also want to say that I have amazing friends. Last night my mom called and informed me that neither my aunt margie nor my granny are doing very good health wise and she feels really bad about being up in Michigan while they are down there. Plus, my uncle george is down there trying to take care of all that himself- she is probably going to cut her summer short- a summer she has looked foward to all year and now she has to end it early. My heart hurts for her. But, my amazing friends gathered around the cell phone with my mom on speaker phone and surrounded her in prayer. Nothing beats praying for someone in the moment they need it. My mom always does that for me- so I am glad my friends and I were able to do that for her. God does indeed have everything under control and can give peace like a river.

No comments: