I am working on saturday again. yippee. I am in the library sweating to death because it is 100 degrees out and we dont have the air on in this joint. Sweat does a body good though right?!
Life does dish out its challenges, but I have learned that it is best to talk thru the hard issues in the day light- not late- because nothing makes sense as it should in the night...like it does in the day. :) I am thankful that the Lord has made me who I am. I am thankful that he has given me a mother who has 'planted' me to grow into a strong woman. Sometimes I am weak and weary, but strength shines thru in situations where strength needs to be....
I don't know if I am making sense, but I have also learned that honesty is amazing and honest people are even more so.
No comments:
Post a Comment