I think today is the HOTTEST day I have EVER experienced in a LONG time. Sweat is just dripping EVERYWHERE! It is slightly ridiculous!! :)
We are staying in some unairconditioned dorms and trying not to SWEAT to death!!!!
ARGH! Tonight we had a chapel service and communion and that was okay- the speaker was kinda blah. I day dreamed a lot. :)
Hmm...I am on the phone with my mom and she is talking about the pumps...
This conference is cool. I mean, you get to meet so many different people from ALL over the place. We have already made some friends with some kiddos from Texas. Having jamey as a cripple is funny. We are very memorable:) haha. Nothing too tramatic happened so far....last year I had my most embarassing moment in the DC when I fell and slammed my body into the ground!! That was BAD!!! :)
So...anyways, I am having fun, sweaty, but that is okay!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment