So, I was walking back from starbucks a few moments ago and as I passed the clock tower I remembered a conversation I had with a mom under the clock tower at our closing 'ceremony' and she asked where I was from and I said that I was from Florida and she said, "I could tell you weren't from Jackson, you look like you are from New York City or something" and I, for some odd reason enjoy that. I like being different from everyone else, not in a bad way like going goth or something, but I do enjoy being different. When I used to spend my summers in Michigan I enjoyed the fact that everyone called me 'the florida girl' like it was something amazing. So, I had a flash back yesterday as this lady graced me with her words. Thank you!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment