to walk on stormy seas...I am strong when I am on your shoulder....you raise me up to more than i can be.....
I LOVE JOSH GROBAN!!!!!! Man, his music is beautiful.
This weekend was pretty boring...I cleaned a LOT and that was awesome...apparently 9 bags of GARBAGE is not a good sign...it means I was keeping a lot of stuff I didn't need to keep. I got some new cleaning supplies from Walmart yesterday ...and the freak-a-zoid stalker is BACK. He sat pretty close to me at church and approached my friend Jamey and I when we were talking by her car after church. I swear- GET A CLUE. I guess the police going to his house to tell him to leave me alone wasn't ENOUGH. So I have to figure out what to do about that today.
I haven't slept well in like 3 days...and I have a lot of energy or something inside me. Maybe it is adreneline...or something? No idea.....it makes me crazy.
Bring on the monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment