Monday, September 12, 2005

court

I had my first appearance in court today. I had to go to a hearing on this stalker case. It was quite nerve racking. My boss, Randy, and best friend, Jamey, both came to the hearing as either witnesses OR support! :) We sat there for so long waiting and had to watch some other people thru their court case. ARGH! But, I am thankful that my PPO was granted. Now, stalker no more. And if stalker comes around, stalker goes to JAIL. So, I feel relieved, although, I found out that getting papers delivered cost $30 each time they make a delivery. I didn't know that- so that SUCKS. Why do I have to pay 30 bucks each time the papers get delivered?! So, 60 bucks down the drain, but for a good reason.

This weekend was FUN!!!! It started out on Friday night, my boyfriend took me out on a date that he planned fully by himself! It was a suprise, so he showed up at my door with flowers!!! And then we got in the car and he was like, i am driving, but not telling you where we are going, so we head north and end up in Lansing at a park! We walked on a trail and admired the tree's and the frogs...it was fun. I like doing stuff like that! Then we went to the mall, cause I wasn't quite ready for dinner at the unknown place.....SO, we went shopping, that was great, didnt buy anything, which was even BETTER. Then....to chilis!! my all time, favorite restaurant. :) I had a great time dating my boyfriend!! :)

Then, my mom came on Saturday and I cooked dinner for my mom and Jamos- Stuffed Cabbage rolls. they ended up being GREAT!!! And we went to the mall really fast to look for a shirt for my mom and I ended up buying a new pair of jeans, so that was good- sunday was church, subway, party for jamey, which was sad but FUN!!! :)

Good weekend!!!

No comments: