I am drinking a diet dr. pepper right now...and I don't really like it. It reminds me of summers when I was in high school. Strange. So, anyways, I had a fun night last night! It was one of those productive nights...I made a list of things I wanted to get done and for the most part, I got them done. I organized my cupboards, went to the grocery store, returned the movie we rented, got some stuff together to take to the consignment store, stuff to take to the thrift store....I am trying to de-clutter my house. Then, I decided to do a little knitting! I loved it!!!!! I am almost done with 1 'skein' of thread...only 9 more to go for my blanket. GEESH!! stress, but good times and I enjoy it!! :)
Today we have another day full of meetings!!! Don't know how I feel about freezing to death all day long....but, i guess I will try my hardest to stay WARM!!!! :) Happy hump day to all and to all a good day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment