Thursday, September 08, 2005

knitting

Let me tell you...I am learning to knit...and lately, my yarn ball has been getting in tangles...like...big knots...that take me like 15 minutes to undo only to knit for 3 feet and then ANOTHER TANGLE. So, I put it away to go to the craft store to get more yarn, cause it is on sale and I talk to the girl there about it- and I get home to realize the stinking stuff fell off the needle and now..I HAVE TO START ALL OVER. Good thing this is a 'winter project' cause, well, it is going to take a LONG TIME for me to finish.

So, anywhoot. I need to go grocery shopping cause I have NO food at my house to make a decent meal out of...Chex mix is fine for a while, but not so much for dinner and BREAKFAST.

:)

School is back in session today....bring it on!!!!

No comments: