Hi. Yesterday was going along as planned at work, I was working, emailing students, getting ready to go on my 1st high school visit of the season, which makes me a little nervous already...then all of a sudden I look up and see the man, who I have a PPO (personal protection order) against, standing in my doorway of my cubical. Talk about SCARY. I said sternly, "you cannot be here, you need to leave, I am calling the police" and with that he pleaded "no, no no no no no, dont call the police, I just want to talk to you" and I called 911. In like a matter of seconds, both of my bosses (AKA: Hero's) were in my office telling him to leave. He was pretty defiant. At this point, Randy, took the police call and told me to get upstairs, which was perfect. I got upstairs and was shaking like NO OTHER. I have never been that scared in my life in a situation like that. I mean, there are scary times when you are about to eat something you don't like OR you are at Cedar Point and about to ride a scary ride (I don't ride them, so I am just assuming here) But, this was like, REALLY SCARY. Who wants to look up and see a guy dripping wet with a crazy look in their eye, that you have had to go to court about standing in my OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH.
To make a long story short, my hero's (AKA: Bosses) followed him all over campus. He took them on a wild goose chase, all over campus. Finally, after I talked to the state police, they were able to go and get him. They found him in the dining hall....which is where my boyfriend was happily enjoying a meal before his busy day...and he see's a cop run thru the D.C. After I talked to him and told him we needed to talk (after the day was thru) he said that he thinks he already knows what I am going to say. He has been really good to me thru this entire business. He doesn't get freaked out. He just calms my spirit. Anyways, So, needless to say, they caught him and put him in handcuffs.
I had to be driven by my wonderful friend Beth, to my high school visit cause I was shaking so bad. But, I put my game face on and talked to a fabulous kid who will probably come to SAU!! :) And what better day can I have than that???:)
EXACTLY!!!!
So, for those of you out there that pray, please pray for my situation with this fellow. It is stressful and I don't like feeling scared for my safety. I pray that he doesn't get let go and then come back to the office and try to do something to me or any of my co-workers. I pray he can get some HELP because I believe he has a few screws loose.
I pray for my spirit that it will be protected from this situtation. I don't want to live a scared life, I don't want to think everyone is a creep that I see on the street. Thank you for your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment