Monday, September 05, 2005

move in day

Move in day is here (happening) and I am at campus, on Labor day, laboring away to make sure all my kiddos get here! :) So marvelous- so marvelous- they are here- only 1 drama..and that is okay- we can handle that! :)

My feet hurt and the day isnt fully over yet....My mom has been in town for a while and that has been really fun. We went out to eat at this little place- that I love- kinda girlie, but the last time I was there- was my birthday in march, so this was good- then we went to town and did a little shopping- AND my mom decided it was time to teach me to knit!! :) So, that is what I am learning this month!! I am hoping to make a blanket (throw) for my couch!!! It is a really pretty color yarn- and I think that it will be smashing! :) I like having a hobbie, or learning something NEW, even if it is for old ladies...:) I am an old lady I guess!!

Do you know how fun it is to reconnect? I just reconnected with a friend from like...hmm...10 years ago!! It is nuts to see how you grow and change but always have something in common. It is neat to see where the other person is at in life. FUN!

:)

No comments: