Last night was much needed. I got home, took a nice bath, didn't eat dinner cause I didn't feel like eating much- kinda felt gross and my throat hurt. Then, my BF came over to watch the movie, FEVER PITCH with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon. It was okay. I felt kinda restless....and we had to stop it in the middle so we could watch the O.C- then started it again....I could NOT stay awake for the movie. Ridiculous. I was pretty tired and emotionally worn out since Jamey left the night before. My body needs so much rest....I stress myself out too much.
So, then, I got to go to bed around..10:30 and that was marvelous. I woke up this morning to the blackness outside....it is rainy and GROSS. :(
I am trying to decide if I want to go home to my dads/grandma's cause it is my grandma's 82nd birthday today! I wish my dad was a little more excited and willing to have me come...but, whatever. That is what I am trying to decide....hard decisions...
No comments:
Post a Comment