Tuesday, December 04, 2007

change is the only constant

A few months ago when Jamos took this new position with Whirlpool, we knew there would probably be changes set forth in our lives- being a market brand representative requires travel and a relocation process. I had long talks with my boss about what changes would ensue and how I didnt really want to leave my current job in admissions- I work with great people- what can I say?!

Well, long story short, Jamos and I are moving- we will find out where we will be moving to on Friday- 12-7-07 and he finishes the program on 12-14 and we will move as soon as possible after that! We have NO idea where- could be CA- could be NJ/NY- we have NO idea... So, I dont even know where we will be on Christmas- our first Christmas together!

The great news....SAU admissions is AMAZING and offered me a newly created position for my situation so I will be able to work after we have moved- and work from HOME!!! :) Praise the Lord! I am so thankful that he is let this work come my way- so I will have something 'normal' in my life- even if it isn't exactly a normal situation and I will miss my co-workers and this institution more than everything!

So, as I have requested many times before- pray for us as we make this huge transition in our lives. moving to a new location- which is unknown, moving in general, changes with my work situation, for jamos as he gets ready for his new work, so many things!!! :)

thank you!!

No comments: