Friday, December 14, 2007

christmas card crisis

Oh my word...so my first wonderful christmas of being married- I spend so much time on christmas cards- and, people are having SO many issues. My mom and aunt margies- came ripped- 1 had to pay .17 cents, my grandma got hers- it is just ridiculous- someone else didnt get it delivered unti lthey go to the postoffice to pay the additional postage- and there is NO reason it should even need additional postage! It is ridiculous. it is just a card- not an odd shape- nothing!!!! I am so annoyed- so if any of you out there are having this issue, I can give you .17 back...I am so sorry!!!

So, this christmas card cost a lot and was a bust. :( It makes me sad. darn it all.


And, I am waiting patiently for my husband who is taking his own sweet time getting to me. I may NEVER understand MEN.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glad I paid the 17 cents to get my card. It is a cute picture of you guys! :)