Friday, December 21, 2007

i love being married

We had a great time in Houston- found an amazing place to live- I will post pictures soon....it was a REALLY stressful process though- such a huge city- so many areas to live in- it is hard to know the best place for you...but we found it! It is in the Galleria district right near the HUGE mall!! :)

I LOVE IT!!!! Anyways....

I have loved being married and being with my husband on a regular basis. He is amazing...AMAZING!!!! Last night I got home from work- and he was GONE! I was like..hmm...where the heck did he go? Well, he comes back a few minutes later with groceries...to make DINNER...kicks me out of the kitchen and bakes this amazing meal from the cookbook....

washes the dishes....and does the laundry- cause I fell asleep on the couch. UN REAL! :)

Anyways, he is amazing and I love him and I am so in love with him!!!

Okay- enough of that- Today was my LAST day in the office at work. It was kinda a strange day- we got to wear jeans and take down the christmas stuff- I was basically doing finishing touches on things and having NO idea what I should take with me to Texas to actually DO my job.

Anyways, towards the end of the day- it was sad, basically everyone just left- cause the day was over and people wanted to get started with their christmas break- but I got to hug and say bye to my friends Carrie and Lauren. They have been amazing co-workers and I will miss them greatly.

All the lights were off in the lobby and the office when I left- and I just stood there- sobbing- because it is really sad to be leaving the office. I mean, really exciting things are happening in my life- but at the same time for over 5 years, I have been working in this office- with amazing people and doing amazing things- so many memories were flashing thru my mind as I stood in the lobby. I really felt like I was in a movie or something- saying goodbye. It was sad. REAL sad.

Then, Jamos and I went to get a car wash, ate pizza at SAM's club...(yum!) looked at flat screen TV's....(jamos really wants one and after looking at them tonight..hmm...I kinda want one too!) and then, we went to the fair grounds to see the lights there- it was a drive thru deal and SO much fun!! :)

Thank you for your prayers- Jamos and I really appreciate them.... We will be with our family for the holidays and then back here to continue the cleaning process. :)

No comments: