Thursday, December 27, 2007

a little pool?!

Right now I am sitting down in my dad's furnished apartment, watching my husband, my father and my dads friend play a game of pool. I almost beat Jamos in a game, but I figure it is much more fun sitting here....

We had a GREAT christmas, it was seriously, busy, we were up early with breakfast at Jamos' grandparents- then, back and forth from home to house to home to house- all over creation- and we were finally driving back to my dads after midnight!!!

It was fun, and of course, family is such a blessing, I want to write more, but the pizza is ready upstairs (we are having a bit of a party if you will)

Pray for Jamos and I as we get ready to MOVE.... there is much to do....


But, we are excited about 2008! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Where are we supposed to e-mail you at now - will you still have the arbor address or will you be checking your emily & jamos e-mail frequently? I hope you read this comment sometime... hehe..