Thursday, December 13, 2007

fear not.

the lord tells me to fear not...so I am trying to fear not! :) I was able to talk with the movin g company yesterday- they were VERY nice- they will come look at our apartment and figure out how many boxes they will need- etc., hopefully they can give me some tips on what I should do to prepare!

next, we talked with another apartment place- and we decided we are most likely flying on Sunday to Texas- and coming back Wednesday...hopefully with a new address! :) I am praying that the Lord goes before us and holds our hands to the exact place he wants us to live!! I know that he can do this- and the lord can also put on my adventure hat...all I need is to hug my husband and I will be renewed in my spirit. It is really hard living FAR away from your husband. Jamos is my best friend- and I love him - but when you are in situations that scare you- like, this whole process scares me, I become a different person...and I want to be lovely and sweet- not scared.

Another prayer request I have been meaning to mention.... my friend Tim Davis- he is in the midst of a battle with stomach cancer- and I know he would appreciate your prayers. We had an awesome phone convo the other day- and i know it just lifted ME to hear of the strength in his fight of this horrible cancer. He has had some other health issues that he needs prayer for- like fluid on his heart and fluid in his lungs. He will be having his stomach removed at the start of the new year- so pray for tim- anyone out there who ever knew him at SAU knows what a great guy he is- so let us pray!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Tim!! He's one of those strong looking - yet very kind - kind of guys.. You never imagine something like that happening to a person. Oh that is awful.. I will pray.