These are some pictures that Jamey took from her trip to Houston Texas.
Below: Kemah- on the gulf.
Jamey and I at the mall
I am watching the bachelor right now...who is he going to choose?! I went to an early yoga class tonight at a different apartment so I wouldn't miss one second of the 2 hours event. Of course, I have missed yoga for the last 2 weeks 1 week I was in MI and the other was when Jamey was visiting, SO, my body got a BEATING and apparently the EARLIER class has more of us that have been doing yoga for a while- so she worked us WAYYY hard and seriously, I thought I wasnt going to make it....but, I did!
Killer is with us- she is the little white maltese! I love her!! We are having such fun together! We go for walks a lot and she LOVES to lay next to me all day long while I work and while I watch tv and while I do anything! It is awesome. The only strange thing she does is lick...she licks the couch, the bedspread, anything- she loves to lick. She doesnt do it a LOT but, I have to tell her to stop- that is the only odd habit she has.
What else? Oh- it is my birthday week. I am not very excited about my birthday week for some reason. I guess I don't really CARE that I am getting OLD. I would rather celebrate OTHER people's birthdays!!
The other day I won movie tickets to a special preview event for "I love you man" at this cafe theater- where you actually sit at tables and they serve you food, etc., while you watch the movie. Quite cool- and hey- a free movie! Jamos loves to go to the movies- so may as well keep winning on the ardio station!
OH SAD! The bachelor is saying goodbye to the girl from Michigan. SO SAD! She wasn't my favorite- but, still, it is sad to know that you are getting dumped. Though, the outcome for these shows are NOT good- so why would it matter whether or not he picked you....
Oh, the other thing about dogs that I don't like....the way they kinda smell. Killer doesnt have a bad smell or strong smell- but just like a human, she does have a scent....that is why I am a CAT PERSON. They don't stink, they poop in a box, and they are highly independent. Dogs- you have to walk them, take them out first thing in the morning and at night- and they bark sometimes and have this strange smell. Though, the positives...they can play fetch....they are generally more perky and happier than cats...
On thursday my dad and step mom are flying to town for the weekend and my birthday. I am not sure what we are going to do while they are here- but hopefully have some great fun! :)
I guess I can post some more pictures...ones that Jamey took while she was here...
OHHHHH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I was posting pictures- the big CHANGE on the bachelor- when he chose her Melissa and then decided that he is now ending their relationship on NATIONAL TV. WHAT THE HEEHAWS?!??!?!! Wow. WOWOWOOWW. That is EVEN MORE SAD.... GEESH. And now he is going to ask to be with MOLLY!
No comments:
Post a Comment