Saturday, March 14, 2009

car for sale?

Jamos and I (me more than Jamos) are debating/talking about getting rid of our 1999 honda accord lx, and get a new car to call our own. I love this car, but obviously it is getting old- and, is starting to have some trouble with the transmissions (possibly- we just notice slight jerking when approaching 20 mph) and I am just not sure if we need to make this plunge to sell/trade in our car and purchase a certified used car. Any suggestions? Wait it out until the car calls it quits? Or, purchase one before that time period and either get more for our money now/for trade in? I just don't know. It is a great car....and has been VERY good to us!!! Just a random thought of mine.

Last night, Jamos and I went to the Houston Livestock/Rodeo/concert at Relient Stadium. We had great seats and had a nice time. The concert was Clint Black, and I was suprised because I knew all the songs he performed- so that was fun for me to sing along to! :) Jamos- not so much.

Let's see....today, Jamos had to go to work- I got up with him and packed him a lunch- and headed straight back to bed! I thought I may not be able to get back to sleep- and there was an apartment breakfast I was planning on attending, but, when I woke up, it was 12pm!!!! EECK! I got up headed to this Mexico Missions Trip recap- Our church usually goes to mexico in the summer and a few of the people from the orphanage came to Houston to tell the story about the place and invite people to come on down! It was awesome and made me remember how AWESOME it was when I was super involved in missions in Russia, etc., Those were the days!

I had my weekly trip to SAM's club- I love that place. Got some new cookie sheets, flowers, the usual "stuff" :)

Tonight Jamos and I got out our Wii Fit- it of course, told me I am fat, but, Jamos is in perfect condition! :) My BMI was 25....ARGH!!! It was fun- tiring but really fun!!! I gave up after a while, and decided to FINALLY finish the LAST book in the Twilight Series- I have been putting this day OFF because I didnt want it to be DONE! Four books- each about 755 pages EACH- equals a lot of story and imagination! I loved them- and think you should read them. I have some if you want to borrow the books! :)

WELL- off to either cookie baking or movie watching for tonight! :)

No comments: