WOWZERS! in January, you may remember that Jamos got SDR of the year for his territory- with that they gave him some "money" to take me out to a nice dinner! Well, after researching, Jamos decided we would go to The Four Seasons Hotel for dinner at their four star restaurant, Quattro. :) So, last night, after Jamos worked all day- we got all dolled up for our 7:30pm reservation at Quattro. It was AWESOME!!!! Let me just tell you- this was FANCY! I realized it was fancy- when the man came out and gave us "complimentary from the chef" Salmon Tar Tar- which I am not even sure how to spell it- but basically it is raw salmon- I will post a picture of it- it was actually really good! THEN, the Madtre De (again, can't spell) who was from france, came and offered me a shaw that matched my dress in case I got cold! The booth we were seated in was along the window, so we actually got to look out over the city while we ate, and we were in a booth that came with a pillow so you could put it behind your back, etc., It was fabulous!
Apparently, we just missed the crowd, so we along with 2 other couples had the place to ourselves! It was a marvelous night. Here are some pictures....
No comments:
Post a Comment