I forgot to mention that I found the smell that was making me feel sick! A few weeks ago when we went to Galveston with Jamey, I of course, found lots of shells to bring home. Jamos had a baggie in his car, and they have been in his trunk....well, last week- the same moment that the smell started, Jamos brought in my shells and put them on the table. DUH!!! It was my stinky salty fishy SHELLS!!!!! I know some of you thought it was the dog, but nope, it was the shells. So, since then they have been soaked in bleach and smelling fresh!! :)
Today I had a nice day- I had to go to the church this morning for computer training- for their new website- quite intense and i have to go back on Friday for more, but, anyways, after coming home, working more for SAU, I decided to go the MALL! I had to return a top and I had a few coupons for FREE things! I LOVE FREE THINGS!!!! Okay- so, I had a coupon for free AVEDA lotion - so I stopped and got a hand massage along with my free lotion- Went to VS with my free 10 coupon ...it was fun to find things for FREE!!! :)
On the way home, Jamos called and said that we were going to grill some chicken- so we did! It seemed to be the grilling night out by the pool- lot's of people were out there! And, we just ate some great chicken, rice and corn muffins. Jamos made the rice and the corn muffins- GOOD JOB! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment