Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Days

The last few days have been VERY rainy! Today, I had to run out to the postoffice- and of course, got stuck in the rain. It was kinda fun to run to my car thru the rain- I felt like a little kid. It was nice.

Tomorrow night my MOM is coming to town! Yippeeeee! I am SO excited to have her here and spend time with her.

This morning- I went to the apartment office to show them my portfolio I made in regards to starting an APARTMENT WATCH program here- they LOVED IT!!! I made a postcard to show them what we could pass out- had a brocure that the national crime prevention organization made to spread the word about an apartment watch- it was awesome. The apartment manager was like, "this is awesome- do you want a job?" :)
This Saturday we are having an apartment breakfast- and that would be a GREAT time to showcase this new initiative- of basic awareness of the community in which we live! So, I am excited to have this new passion- and I am glad that I have decided to BE the change I want to see! It is easy to sit back and think that someone else will handle it- but, why?

ANYWAYS- this weather has made me tired lately- and I have been pretty bored- I really do need a doggie! :)

No comments: