1. Where did you take your profile pic?Galveston
2. What exactly are you wearing right now?Brown Shorts, brown long sleeved “life is good” shirt that is exactly it.
3. What is your current problem?Well, I am feeling pretty good right now- had a problem dog staying with me until this morning when I took it to the “doggie hotel” to stay until his owners come back.
4. What makes you happy most?diet pepsi, coffee, sleep and of course, my family and friends
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?only listening to the TV.
6. Any celeb you would marry?WENTWORTH MILLER from Prison Break. But he has to KEEP his tattoos. I may name our first child wentworth 1) because I love the name 2) because I would marry him. Don’t worry- Jamos knows this!
7. Name someone with the same birthday as you?Shaq Oneil. (basketball player)
8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?Only in 6th grade choir…9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?Yea, the girl who used to be on Greys Anatomy- I think cause I am tall- and so is she. Who knows.
10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?No.
11. Do you speak any languages?Not that qualifies as SPEAK.
12. Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? My grandfathers, and two friends, including Tim Davis.
13.Do you ever watch MTV?CRAZY! I am watching that right now. That show “Robert Dyrdeks Fantasy Factory” Cracks me up. The dog skate boards.
14. What's something that really annoys you?Hearing people chew.
Chapter 1:===============
1. Middle name:Beth2. Nickname(s):Em, FLOB (first last only and best)
3. Current location:Couch baby. My butt fits right into its place on the cushion- this is also my office. Let’s hear it for posture!
4. Eye color:Hazel
Chapter 2:===============
1. Do you get along with your parent(s):Yes.
2.Are your parents married/separated/divorcedDivorced.
3. Do you have any Siblings?No- though I do have a step brother. But I don’t know if that counts- since we never lived together in the same house except summers…
Chapter 3: Favorites===============
1. Ice Cream:Vanilla with loads of candy bites!
2. Season: Hmm.. Summer
3. Shampoo/conditioner: Matrix- it changes daily.Chapter
4: Do You..===============
1. Dance in the shower? I don’t think so…
2. Do you write on your hand? I actually did the other day- haven’t done that in a long time- but I needed to remember something and it worked great!
3. Call people back? Yes. When I get cell service- which is NOT in my apartment.
4. Believe in love: I think love is real. Thank you Jesus.
6. Any bad habits? Of course.
7. Any mental health issues? After being up all night with the Chi-WAWA- I have to say YES.
Chapter 5: Have You..===============
1. Broken a bone: Yes.
2. Sprained stuff: No, I prefer to tear things rather than sprain them.
3. Had physical therapy: YES.
4. Gotten stitches? Yes, and I scar really bad.
5. Taken painkillers: Like, advil?
6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling? Yes, snorkeling quite a bit- but I usually have to hold someone’s hand- cause I scare myself- (I scare myself in the pool too)
7. Been stung by a bee: Yea.
8. Thrown up at the dentist: YUCK. I do not throw up- and I hope I don’t ever throw up at the dentist.
9.Sworn in front of your parents: Hmm… I don’t think so.10. Had detention: Yes, I used to get them all the time- I even got a REFERAL once. For cheating! I thought it was the best idea ever- people sharing answers- I had no idea it was against the RULES!
11. Been called a hoe? No idea.
Chaper 6: Who/What was the last===============
1. Movie: Doubt
2. Three people to text you: Husband, Justyc and Jamey.
3. Person you called: My mom
.4. Person you hugged: Jamos
5. Person you tackled? Jamos. Poor guy.
6. Person you talked to on IM? Jennie
7. Thing you touched? Keyboard
8. Thing you ate? Chinese – homemade!
9. Thing you drank: Water
10. Thing you said: “what does that mean” to Jamos.
11. Person you kissed? Hubby. Final answer!
I guess that is all huh? That was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment