I LOVE baking. I normally make cookies for Jamos to take to work with him to his stores and when he does training events, which is good because at the rate I bake, I would/could weigh 500 pounds.
Today has been a lazy day- though I feel like lazy could be my first middle and last name sometimes. I was reading my old blogs- from like 2005- when Jamos and I were dating a little bit before that time period- when I was going to curves- man, I miss that! Oh well...
I am full of random thoughts at the moment- church this morning, Jamos went to the driving range to practice his swings before his next golf lesson, we walked to the library- OH, and the most exciting- we got a car wash today- and for some reason- we nearly smashed into the car in front of us (a very nice BMW) not sure if the car wasn't fully in neutral or WHAT- but it was freaky- and scared us both a lot! We get a car wash often- but seriously, we were like INCHES away from this BMW. AMAZING! The guy working the car wash got pretty ticked off at us- but, I have no idea why that happened if the car slipped out of gear or if it wasn't fully in N- or what- but we are thankful we didn't hit the car in front of us! Geesh. So, beware!
No comments:
Post a Comment