My husband
Now that Jamos and I have been married for nearly over 1.5 years- I have gotten to know the guy pretty well. I know exactly how much mayo he likes on his sandwiches and I find myself choosing the parking spots HE would choose when I am parking our car. I know when he needs to eat, the words he needs to hear when he is stressed, the times he just needs a hug. Obviously, I also need a huge learning curve, because he is just as complex as the rest of us and there are more important things in life than mayo or his favorite candy or type of lemonade. I am learning that he needs to eat meat with dinner- he can't just eat a salad. I have learned how to help him thru his fear of needles. I know to listen when he brushes his teeth because 9 times out of 10 he will gag himself with his toothbrush. I know he likes Crest vs. Colgate and soft bristles vs. medium. I know that he HATES hanging things on the wall, which means I have to hang things up when he isnt home, or I will never get them hung. Anyways, today, I was going thru some files on my computer and came across a few that made me laugh out loud for REAL while I was home alone. They all remind me of the way he looks still today. It melts my heart and hope that someday when the Lord shows us we are ready for kids, they will be as precious as my husband was/is.
Enjoy :)
Every morning, this is what his hair looks like- makes me smile.
Seriously, LAST NIGHT, he was drinking out of a straw and was making the SAME FACE.
1 comment:
Aww! Married life is wonderful!
Post a Comment