There is NO book that say, "do this when this happens" and that has really taught Jamos and I these last few weeks. I spent a lot of time on the phone today- talking to EVERYONE I could think of about cars. I even called the NATIONAL honda customer service- telling them that my family is an avid honda family- and I am disappointed that my honda after being well taken care of- isnt doing so hot right now. Ha. She sent a note to our honda dealership down here- to see what they could do- 10% off isn't much when you are talking a $3,500 transmission. ARGH. PLUS- I already found that coupon online- so they were doing NOTHING.
I took the car to Sal's around the corner- I love them and making them cookies soon- since they have been SO fabulous about my car- and just spending time looking at it- etc., for FREE. They said it could possibly be the axle- not the transmission that was klunking- so, even so, we need our transmission replaced- if we were to keep the car... nothing beats a diagnosis.
All thru this- I was trying to work, and the carpet men were here ripping up the carpet and padding from the bedroom and living room. I sat on the couch smashed between our dining room table, desk and side tables- basically ALL of our living room furn. Spent MORE time with the help desk at SAU- trying to get my computer fixed and back up to par....still a process.
So, that is my life so far. Trying to trust in the Lord- trying to pray, to stay faithful to Him, for he continues to bless Jamos and I and I know Jamos and I will continue to look to the Lord for strength- not sure why in the midst of a trial sometimes the LAST person you want to turn to is Christ, but it should be our FIRST choice EVER. ALWAYS. So, continue to lift us up in your prayers. That our minds would be filled with peace- that worry and stress will leave us ALONE!
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalms 28:7
No comments:
Post a Comment