Did you watch Oprah today?- about attractiveness and attraction to the opposite sex- and the research behind finding your mate. Quite interesting! I am DVRing it so Jamos can watch it- or most likely, I can re-watch it! :) ha ha ha. I don't see Jamos actually wanting to watch Oprah with me.
I don't remember if I wrote about watching Marley and Me on here- WOW! I know I read parts of the book long ago- but I surely did love the movie, just not the weeping that happened while watching it from myself! Makes you want a dog, and kids. Though, right now, I am just at the wanting dog portion of my life! Not so much the kids portion. I am sure that will happen soon- I know BEFORE I was married, I really was interested in having kids pronto- but now that I am married, I realize how much time I DON'T have and that is only with working and a husband- now, I do have a full time job at SAU- plus the work I do for the church- so am working a LOT- and one of the reasons I am working so much is so we CAN have enough money to have kids at some point- and though I can't see myself staying at home FULL time- I want to make sure we have enough so I can be home with our kids at least part of the time after the first year or so. Okay- how did I get onto that subject?
Jamos has been working hard and had his FIRST golf lesson! He really had a good time- so I am GLAD! Also, today the movie, "The Fast and Furious" came out in theaters, so he is currently at the movies! I didn't want to go- since I dont want to watch a movie righ now- AND I don't care much about boy movies today either. I am feeling crafty and REALLY hoping that I can scrapbook or be crafy this weekend. :) YEAH for crafty! :)
Tomorrow morning, my sister in law- Justyc, is leaving for a missions trip to the Dominican Republic! I am really excited for her- it is her first missions trip. Jamos and I both remember our first missions trips and know how missions has changed our lives- so, we are excited for her! I remember when I first went to Russia- wow, I cannot believe I went there 2 times before I even went to college! What lasting friendships were formed....
WELL, I guess I shall go!
No comments:
Post a Comment