Friday, April 10, 2009

Mama Mia

I LOVE the Mama Mia soundtrack. If you are having a bad day- just tune in on your ipod and you will start singing your cares away- which is what I should be doing tonight. This week has been crazy, including, police reports b/c I saw the car that had been breaking into people's cars (well, the owner) and so, when I called the cops to tell them- they sent 1 police car, 1 undercover car (looked like a movie) and helicopters. Seriously, it is my goal to keep people safe in my complex- mostly, just being AWARE of your surroundings. I am STILL waiting for my postcard to get "approved" by the manager- which is really making me mad.
On Monday a mercedes got stolen on the back of a wrecker- and I saw the stupid thing drive past my window- I thought "that is strange" and yup- it was stolen. Anyways, I am not getting into the details, but let's just say, I am starting to make some noise about the video cameras and the inadequate "courtesy officer" we have here at our apartment. I am also meeting a lot of my neighbors- and spreading the word to just be aware. I think people have the false sense of security- and yes, we are a safe place, but, please, be aware!! Crime usually happens because of an opportunity. ANYWAYS, if you want to know more, email me.

Tonight, Jamos and I ALMOST went to the mens clay court tennis championship, but, tickets were sold out- just as we decided YES. so, that is a bit of a bummer, but, what else is new? So, we have been bickering about stupid thinks like laundry, dinner, etc., I hate these kind of evenings, where everything comes out of my mouth wrong- and is taken the wrong way to him, which causes tension- am I abnormal in my marriage to feel that way?

There are also those days that I feel taken for granted- for instance, Jamos gets something on his pants, he says, "I need to wash these" and immediatly, I correct him stating that I am actually the one who will end up washing those pants- it is almost like I want credit for doing it- SO stupid. SORRY! I am human and I am having human moments a lot lately.

This morning, I get online to start my morning work day- and realize the NO ONE is online- the reason- GOOD FRIDAY. The entire admissions office is closed. Picture with me a dark cave- and now, envision yourself yelling into the cave, "is anyone out there?" that is how I felt today- totally working alone! I was kinda bummed that since I am now an hourly contract employee, if I dont work, I dont get paid, yet everyone else has the day off! :( oh well. I can't complain, I got work done, but it was still hanging on to the back of my mind all day long.

hmmm...I have nothing else to report to whoever reads this. According to the comment section of the post where I asked people to comment if they read this- I have ONE reader- my friend Valerie from middle school and high school! :) So, I would like to give a shout out to Valerie! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting. I loved hearing from you!

No comments: