Somehow, I got suckered into watching this ladies dog- a CHIWAWA - YES, I know I spelled that wrong, but, that is how I am spelling it. AND, apparently, we are watching this dog for over 1 week. I didn't know that until I was picking the dog up. SO, note to self: 1) do not be nice to people you don't know 2) do not agree to watch dogs for minimal payment. 3) make sure the dog isnt a boy dog.
THIS DOG IS DRIVING JAMOS AND I NUTS. I know that this is totally my fault- since I am the ding-dong who said YES without much detail. Jamos continues to tell me that we can make it thru this- but boy is it annoying!
If you think of it- let us PRAY that this lady comes home FASTER than we think she is going to- and that this dog will calm down, stop being a "boy" UGH. Dear Lord....
No comments:
Post a Comment