I am 25. I feel pressure now! I am almost 30. Am I doing all the things normal 25 year olds do? I had a nice birthday weekend. My dad and step mom and grandma came up on Saturday and we had lunch and opened gifts. I got 2 meat thermometers so I will be cooking meat as safe as I can. and I also got a large stuffed dog....from my grandma....i mean, it is life size. The best part is- she got it from the hospital gift shop!! haha. I am trying to download my pictures from this weekend but they aren't downloading...which is sad. I don't really understand.
The body shop party was also lots of fun!! We soaked our feet and bought a LOT of beauty products!! :) I love that. I love smelly stuff. and I ate the rest of my birthday cake that I made at like 7 am on Saturday. I had to work yesterday at our senior expedition...I had my birthday dinner with my prospective students...:) They are fabu....and I went home and at like 1/2 of my cake. Whatever. I am 25, I can do that. I also tried to put the new tag on my car...but iIripped the sticker in half. So, I hope that is okay...:) sorry officer.
The day after my birthday I always have birthday let down. It is like, all the attention and love from the 'days' is GONE and you are just left sitting with the dishes to do and gift wrap to throw away.
And now...here we go on another year....yippee!
No comments:
Post a Comment