How come people yawn when they are having a lack of oxygen...is it JUST a loss of oxygen OR is it because I am getting tired too. Who knows. But, I seriously can't stop yawning and it is making my eyes water.
Talk. Another thing that I am thinking about lately is how much our mouths can get us in trouble. I can hear some people talking and they are talking about someone/people...and I know I struggle with my mouth and speaking things that aren't always nice. But I wonder what the world would be like if we never talked about other people and their faults..only about the great things they do or are or are about to do...AND Another thing that hurts is how other people interprit our actions and comments.
I mean, sometimes we just think we are being awesome by being kinda rude to someone, but we may hurt them forever....Guard your mouth people.
And watch my mouth eat this HUGE rueben sandwhich from the Ella Grainery in Jackson! DANG! That was really good!!! YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment