Friday, March 11, 2005

Norah Jones

I love her music. She is amazing. It calms my soul. I could listen to her all day long. Every day.

Last night was fun. For once I didn't go to bed at like 9pm. I was actually up until 2am. Yea, never a good idea when you have to be up at like 6:45am. I am a little tired this morning, but I have fun things to think about to keep me going thru the day.

I think I am pretty fickle person. I change my mind a lot...back and forth..back and forth. Different ideas that seem new and amazing one day...suddenly the next day seem stupid...I don't understand myself. I want to be challenged. I want to admire. I want to respect. I want to love. But, I don't know why it seems so hard for me to do such acts. Maybe it is because of my fickleness. Maybe it is God. Maybe I am not ready for such amazing things and need to have more growing/learning experiences before I can experience those feelings to their fullest.

I don't know. I am just typing as the words pop into my head. BUT, last night was fun. I cooked chicken with my new meat thermometer...yea, it DOESN'T WORK. The temp hardly changes...so, we braved the chicken and I am still here at work today feeling fine. :) yippee!!

Let's talk about hugs. I read somewhere that a person needs like 10 hugs a day or something...I think I get about ....3 on average. Last night I had a great hug. Just wanted to hang on...never let go...

No comments: