This morning we were allowed to come to work at 10. Well, being on schedule, I woke up around 7:30- unable to sleep in- and got ready...watching some morning news, drinking my coffee (decaf of course) and getting all my ducks in a row before leaving the house. I still had an hour before I needed to be at work...so I went to Target and got some FAKE POOP and a fake roach that oozes green guts AND this sticky tongue. HAHAH. I put the fake poop in the bathroom and scared Jamey with the sticky nasty tongue. :) I love stupid stuff like that. Last night I ran some errands and came home and cleaned up my birthday which was all over the floor:) I trimmed the bottoms of my 2 beautiful bouquets of flowers and changed their water so they will last extra long. I washed a LOT of dishes and realized that Macaroni and Cheese REALLY sticks to the pan if you don't wash it right away.
I was in a funk yesterday. Post birthday let down I think. Now I am just 25 and the only good thing about it is- I can say I am 25 and don't have any cavities!
It is marvelous to hear what a person loves about you. Sometimes you just don't know what they like or don't like about you. Well, I should say ME. Cause I am talking about me...and I am not a mind reader- so how am I to know what I do they like or what I do they find repulsive. Ya know? It is refreshing to be told. It is a boost of confidence. And it allows you to see deeper into the person telling you these things. It is nice.
It is sunny out!! YIPPEE!! The weather is freezing, but it is SUNNY.
Oh, look at this...I just changed my calendar for today- "How we think shows through in how we ACT. Attitudes are mirrors of the mind. They reflect thinking."
No comments:
Post a Comment