I was thinking this morning in the shower...and you know how sometimes the most random memory will hit you and make you laugh? Well, I all of a sudden remembered how my friend Katie had her dead gerbil FROZEN in the FREEZER at her house. Even at the age of 6 I knew that was odd. But, I thought of it this morning and it made me laugh and wonder if I would freeze my childs pet rodent if they wanted me to....
I also remembered the time we were sitting backwards on her moms antique chairs and falling foward onto the ground and my knee went thru the back wood panel on the chair and that was NOT good since it was an antique. :) I think we were forbidden to see eachother for a while after that...
Never knew I got in so much trouble did ya? :)
Today is FRIDAY!!! I am so excited. I don't know exactly what my weekend plans are going to be, but hopefully something exciting and fun. I am feeling restless and really wanting to fly somewhere and do something different. I checked out Atlanta and North Carolina. Today I will check out flights to Vegas and see if my mom wants to go there....I would have loved to go to Death Valley to see the largest bloom of wildflowers in a century. That must be so beautiful. All kinds of wildflowers with mountains in the background...GLORIOUS!
No comments:
Post a Comment