Friday, March 04, 2005

birthday blessings

wow. I really am loved. I dont know why it takes a birthday to realize that..but...at least I have realized it today. Last night I came home around 8:30 from the career center college fair deal- that was really fun! I took my intern, Marcy and we set up a display but also got to enjoy the career center. They had baby lambs!! We got to pet those and I ran into a few applicants and signed a girl up for senior expedition this weekend, anyways!! Oh, I also saw some of my cool ROTC kids. They are great!! Such chivalry (can't spell it) Yea, ask me about it :)

Now, I get home at like 8:30 and I walk into my house and nearly fall up the stairs and see a big balloon that says, "Happy Birthday" and then there are streamers EVERYWHERE and I can't get into the house to turn the light on cause of all the streamers. So funny. Then, i finally get in and see a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers and candy and a card:) Very marvelous. And a nice suprise!

THEN while on the phone with this person who decorated my apartment, Jamey walks in with a very interesting b-day gift....and that is all I can say about that! :) THANKS CRAZY GIRL!!

AND THEN....(I know, i have cool people in my life) I get to the office this AM and my office is decorated HARD CORE- balloons, streamers pictures of me ALL over an amazing card with lots of pictures of me and Krista telling the story of emily:) AND a microphone since I really like talking on microphones....:) and lots of money all over the office! (fake money of course!) MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am loved. Thank you.

No comments: