Monday, March 14, 2005

checking things off

I came to work today with a LOT of things to do. I made a list and things are getting crossed off like NO OTHER! It really is amazing. I love it. I feel so productive. I am not usually a procrastinator- but all of this was NEW stuff that I had never done, like cancel my credit card (long story) and order checks and call pfizer inc., Stuff I had never done. So I was putting it off. I put things off that scare me. But, today was the day. I was sick of them weighing on my shoulders. Get off my back you monkey! Thats what I told them. (or something) And now everything is crossed off that needed to get done today. :) SWEET!!! LOVE IT!

I also love that I am wearing a new shirt that I got this weekend. It is a peachy color and reminds me of warmer weather and we all know how much I like warmer weather. I also decided to go to the Vera Bradley show in Ft. Wayne. I am proud of myself for that.....more later. gotta go.

No comments: