Wednesday, March 09, 2005

forget it

Man. I keep forgetting things. I don't know why and I don't like how I remember at the oddest of times, like, driving to work or sitting at my desk or in the shower. Times when I can't really turn around and go back to get it OR rewind the day to earlier when I can actually remember something.

I learned things last night. It feels good to come thru with a break thru in life. I had an 'ahhh HA' moment. Where I suddenly see things clearly. I don't always know what to do with the information once I see it- but at least I feel relieved to know.

Time to start another day at work. It is Wednesday. Yeehaw. :) Not sure what the day will bring, but the sun is out and I am feeling good. I just ate cottage cheese for breakfast (yea, sick) and am drinking some green tea with cranberry. :)

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it, If you can dream it, you can become it"

No comments: